Become a volunteer!
Benefits for volunteering through the Pro Bono Center include:
- Malpractice insurance coverage provided by bar foundation for referred cases
- Eligibility for free and reduced-fee CLE programs
- Opportunities to gain courtroom experience
- Exposure to different areas of the law
- Access to training, mentoring, and practice manuals
- Opportunities to network with attorneys, judges, and other professionals
- Access to free online research through LexisNexis
Interested in volunteering? Click here to learn more about our volunteer opportunities and find a program that matches your interests. For more information about volunteer opportunities in Allegheny County, contact Barbara Griffin, Esq., Director of the Pro Bono Center, at email@example.com or 412-402-6622.